Qiwio is an exciting and fast growing video tech startup based in Halmstad. We are building innovative interactive video shopping solutions for several markets around the world to help turn videos into interactive shopping experiences to raise engagement and conversions for our global ecommerce customers.
We are looking for a motivated and driven sales representative to assist our company in expanding our customer base. The sales representative's responsibilities include generating new leads,scheduling an initial meeting with the customer to start the sales process and then driving the deal to completion.
To be a successful sales representative, you should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. You must have the ability to run your sales pipeline independently with a high level of drive and energy and be motivated by doing business.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Generating and qualifying new leads.
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating contracts.
- Promoting products and services.
- Delivering quality customer service.
- Communicating with all levels of the organization.
- Attend networking events and conferences to build relationships with potential customers.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Running product demonstrations with potential customers.
- Moving solid leads through the sales funnel, and arranging in-person/remote meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Following up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
- Collaborating with the sales manager to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
- Close deals.
- Hand over closed accounts for a successful onboarding process.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within sales.
- We value highly that you have worked with personal sales with shorter sales cycles on the phone or door-to-door sales. This is the natural step for you to take in your sales development.
- Documented results from previous sales
- Fluent in Swedish
- Good English skills
- Good time management and analytical skills.
- Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience selling to eCommerce companies is preferred but not required.
- Access to your own car and a driver's license is preferred but not required.
- Good development and training in becoming the best salesperson
- Fixed base salary + commission
- Corporate pension plans
Diversity, Gender Equality & Belonging
Qiwio offers an inclusive and diverse environment for everyone to feel safe, respected and a valued member of the team. We strive to work towards an building a team based on these values and believe everyone should be treated equally, regardless of their background or job title.
Qiwio is a fast growing video technology startup based in Halmstad Sweden. We are building an interactive video shopping solutions that helps ecommerce companies all over the world engage their customers and grow their businesses through video.
Qiwio is a young, creative, exciting and a fast growing startup, so if you want to join a driven and ambitious team, Qiwio would be perfect for you!
We try to ensure Qiwio is an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. We know the biggest investment we can make is in our employees, so we provide:
- 30 vacation days per year
- Flexible hours (we give full autonomy and trust to manage your workload)
- Extensive learning opportunities (we invest in your future)
- Being part of a great, fun company culture
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Transportation subsidies
- New computer (and anything else you need)
- Flexibility with partial remote work